Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Kwentong Utong: Tere, an Older Lady atbp (Part 6)



Chapter 6: Grace



Almost a month after the Baguio episode, my relationship with Tere morphed from total sexual abandon to that of cordiality and respect – that is, it reverted to a professional relationship. No longer did she text me with jokes or sexual innuendos. While we spoke less often, she did text me once in a while. About two weeks after the Baguio episode she sent me a message saying, “U r ok. I got my period today.” To this I breathed a sigh of relief, and we did not see each other that often, since her department moved to another floor. However, what was a welcome development for me was that Grace broke off from her boyfriend. It was then that I started to become closer to Grace. I think she knew what I was after. She also made no qualms about having sex with her boyfriends whenever she felt like it, and sometimes told stories to her married female friends, who were no strangers to her ways.



Grace was what you would term as a really liberated woman. If she liked a guy she would publicly say so. She was also the darling of top management, since she always surpassed her sales quotas. She and I were actually good friends before Tere and I got close. I did not hide my admiration for her, and she knew this. Besides, she was quite attractive physically and loved to wear clothes that showed off her best assets. She was also one of the few women who dared wear T-backs before it was in vogue. The males in the office would always say ooohh, every time she walked by. Grace’s posting in Hong Kong, before she joined our company, made her a woman of the world, and some of the men in the office were sometimes put off by her sharp tongue, but turned on by her sensuality. She knew she looked good and flaunted this. But for some strange reason she and I understood each other quite perfectly and we kept our distance when it came to emotional relationships.



But that was before Baguio. After the Baguio trip, things started to become different for us, as we began to text each other and call each other on the phone. All this was friendly banter of course, and with no sex involved. I was getting far too popular already and I didn’t want Tere to come down hard on me, what with what transpired between us. I had to play my cards right this time.



I invited Grace to have coffee with me, and she agreed to meet me after office hours. We agreed to meet at the closest Figaro outlet on Palanca street, and as I waited for her I could feel the tension building up inside me. When Grace arrived, I buzzed her on the cheek. We talked mostly about the office, but after an hour our light banter was getting serious. Since it was nearly seven o’clock I asked her if she wanted to eat. She said yes and we headed off to the nearest bar/restaurant, Blarney Stone, which was quite close to the coffee shop. We spent two hours at the bar, eating and drinking and talking about my relationship with Tere and how it all started. Both of us were already buzzed after nearly three hours, so we decided to leave. As we went up the stairs, Grace grabbed my arm and held me tight. You know Jun, she said, I thought you were a real asshole for all you did to Tere. Now I know the truth. We stopped when we got to the top of the stairs and I looked at her round face for a very long time. What? She said to me. I moved my lips to kiss her, but she was way ahead of me, and grabbed my face to plant a long wet kiss on it. We kissed passionately, our lips never leaving each other, and our tongues darted in and out of our mouths. My coke was starting to rise from all this kissing, and in the darkness of the night I embraced her. Mmmmm, Jun, ito pala ang gusto ni Tere sa iyo. Galing mo naman ah. Ikaw kasi, I told her, di ka kasi sumali sa amin noong nasa Baguio. Nakikinig ka lang. She responded, Ayoko nga, hirap naman magagalit si Tere sa akin, baka masisante pa ako. I asked Grace if she wanted me to take her back to the office. Huwag na lang. Medyo lasing ako, I can’t drive. Can you take me home? Iiwanan ko na lang sa opisina ang kotse. I said ok.



I held Grace’s hand firmly as we rode in the car. It seemed that Grace was so beautiful that night I could not help looking at her and undressing her with my eyes. She asked me, Paano na si Tere? Baka malaman niya na magkasama tayo. Patay tayong dalawa. But we don’t have relationship right, we’re just friends, I said. Yah, I guess you’re right. She looked at me and smiled. I placed my hand on her thigh to test her limits, and she did not respond. My hand moved a little higher, and I pulled her skirt up a bit to reveal a bit of her light brown skin. Ohhhhh she said as I rubbed my hand on her smooth thigh. When I tried to move up to her inner thigh, she stopped me and said, Huwag ngayon Jun, meron ako eh. I felt bad that I wasn’t going to see or touch her pussy, but I let my hand linger on her thigh. Di bale Jun, mamaya, ako bahala sa iyo, Grace answered and lovingly put her arm on my thigh, kneading and squeezing it. I could hardly contain myself and I felt that the alcohol in my system was disappearing fast. My heart was racing and my coke was aching from the sexual electricity her hand was generating on my thigh. Hmmm, ano ba ang gusto ni Tere sa iyo, ito ba? She moved her hand up to the left side of my pants, were my erection pointed. Hahaha, grabe ka pala, nag-iisip ka pa lang tinitigasan ka na. Now I can see why Tere liked you. Grace, I said, I can’t stand it, let’s make love now. Di nga pwede ngayon. Kulit mo. Ok next time promise ko, kung gusto mo pa overnight tayo. I felt elation at what she said but my coke felt disappointed. Throughout the trip she just kept holding my coke while it was inside my pants, and I settled for her breasts, feeling their roundness and their fullness. I could not squeeze them too hard because Grace said they were aching due to her period.



When we got to her house I moved closer to her. Good night Grace, I said as my lips moved closer to hers. Mamaya pa ako papasok. Dito muna tayo, she said as her hand swiftly made its way to my semi-hard dick. Pakita nga uli ng kinababaliwan ni Tere. I unzipped my pants and slowly opened the buttons of my boxers. Grace held my coke as it sprang out. Oh, at last nakita ko up close and personal, hihihi. Bitin ka ano? I said Uh huh, and Grace began to lower her mouth to my coke. She held it with a firm grip, as if to tell me she was in charge now, so I reclined my seat. Wala bang makakakita sa atin ditto? Wala. Kita mo nga umuulan na, wala nang tao. I turned off the engine and let Grace have her way.



I must admit, though that lying in that car, with my hard coke being sucked by Grace was so unbelievable. I knew Grace was good in bed and very vocal about her sexuality, but I never expected her to go down on me. Mmmmmm, you taste good, she said as her lips slowly engulfed my reddened dickhead. While her mouth went up and down on my coke she started jacking me off her so slowly. Her right hand moved to unbutton my shirt, and she left my coke for a moment to suck on my nipples. My feet pressed on the floor of the car as she sucked hard on my nipple. I could not stand it, Ahhhhhhhh, I moaned, shit, Grace, that’s so good. You’re so good. She wiped the little dribble on her mouth and went back down to my coke, which had already leaked some clear fluid. Mmmm, tasty she said as she went down. As I watched Grace bob up and down my hand moved to touch her breast. I softly caressed it. Ohhhmmmmm that’s nice Jun. Feels good. Not too hard kasi medyo masakit. The car was getting warmer and the windows were bginning to fog up as my hand unbuttoned her blouse and made its way toward her erect nipple. My hand found her breast so warm and so full to the touch. It felt great. Grace’s mouth, in the meantime was working tirelessly to bring me to climax. As I could feel my cum rising up in my balls and prostate I told her, ohhhhh Grace, there it is, I’m close very close. Grace speeded up her hand movement and her mouth sucking. Grace was not good at blowjobs - she was fucking excellent! Much better than any paid woman I ever had. I grabbed her head in both hands and moved her head up and down faster and faster. There it is there, ayan na Grace, Ooooh ohhh ohhhhh, yes, oh I moaned as I came in Grace’s mouth. Wave upon wave of contractions hit my prosatate and I pumped as much cum as I could into Grace’s lovely waiting mouth. I could feel her swallowing every drop and sucking on my coke until it could give no more and began to grow soft on her warm tongue. She released my aching coke and looked at me. Ok ka na? She asked me. Ok na ok. Sobra. Thanks Grace. Galing mo sobra. She smiled a wicked smile, and wiped the tiny streaks of cum that remained on the corner of her mouth. Alam mo I really love to give head to a guy. Ewan ko kung bakit. I had to agree with her. That was one of the best BJs I had ever experienced from an amateur. It was much too good.



Sa susunod ako dapat ang paligayahin mo. Parang yung ginawa mo kay Tere, ha?. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Bye bye. As she left the car I looked at her behind. Soon, I said, I would taste that beautiful body. Soon.



I guess in spite of what transpired between Grace and me, the opportunity to go to bed with her did not present itself immediately. I had to wait another month or so before I was able to date Grace, since our schedules were always out of sync. We did agree to go out eventually and I promised her I would fetch her after I visited Evelyn. As I left Evelyn’s house she asked where I was going. I said “Mag-bibilyar lang kami nila Fred.” Ok ingat. I immediately proceeded to Grace’s house. When I picked her up. I was surprised. She looked soooo sexy in her dress, a white, above-the-knee outfit. We had dinner in Manila, and I told her I wanted to see the bay at night. We decided to go to the Plaza. We talked for a long time, mostly office stuff and I told her she was gorgeous. Apparently, for all Grace’s confidence she did feel insecure about her legs. Why? I asked. Kasi masyado silang payat o, and she stood up to show me her legs. Di naman ah I said. Layo ka nga para makita ko. As she moved away from me, she blocked the light of a lamp. Thanks to the light, the outline of her legs, the silhouettes of her thighs, the gap between her two thighs, and her v shaped panties came into full view. Yes her legs were a bit thin but shapely nonetheless, and the hollow between her inner thighs beckoned to me. This night I would not let pass without being with her. I embraced her, as the wind blew her skirt slightly upward. Oh Grace I want you now, I said as I kissed her. Yes, let’s do it. Ngayon na Jun. Teka, I said. Let’s check in. We went to my car to get my small overnight bag. I told her to wait in the hotel lobby while I got a room. “No bags sir?”, the front desk receptionist said as I whisked out my credit card. None.



We were on the fourth floor, which commanded a beautiful view of Manila Bay. It was romantic and I did feel romantic. Grace probably felt the same way as she snuggled up to me to look at the view. Alam mo na ba Jun, na aalis si Tere? Ha? Di ko alam. Lilipat siya ng opisina? Hinde. She’s going to the US na, as an immigrant. I didn’t know that and I felt a bit of sadness when I heard it. Di ko pa alam yun. Grace added, Sinabi sa akin ni tere kahapon. Maybe she’ll talk to you one day. She’s leaving in two-weeks’ time. Ah ok.



I banished all thoughts of Tere that night, as Grace began to remove my shirt. She removed her dress, letting it fall to the floor in a heap, and reached back to remove her bra. When she released her breasts, I stared at them, fixated by their shape. They were upturned and pointed, and looked very erect and inviting. Her breasts were like food to me, a ravenous animal, as my mouth eagerly sought out her hardening nipples. Ohhhh Jun, that’s so good. Let me wash first. Ok, I said but I longingly held her hand as she went to the bathroom. When she stepped out she had removed all traces of clothing, leaving me to gawk at her radiant nakedness. Her light brown skin tone seemed to glow under the warm yellow light of the room. Some drops of water still remained on her thighs. Like what you see Jun? Yes I do, very much Grace.



We lay in bed kissing each other fondly. Grace assumed the 69 position, and began to stroke my coke. Eat me Jun, show me how you ate Tere. I needed no further prodding and my mouth and lips began to work on her pussy. Using my left hand’s two fingers I opened her Cunt lips so I could get a better angle. She was starting to ooze vaginal juices, and her pussy was getting moist. I used my right fingers to tease her asshole which was now in my full view. Ahhhhhh yes Jun, that’s the spot. Tickle me there. Tickle my asss, mmmm yes. With every push I made with my tongue and every touch my finger gave on her asshole she moaned as if she had never been touched that way. Mmm, go on, go on she begged me on as I tickled her two holes. Try pushing your finger in my ass Jun, try it. I started to push in but stopped because it was dry. Sige try it, I cleaned myself there Jun. I told her I would put some KY jelly which I always put in my bag. Hurry, I can’t wait.



She lay on her back looking at me while I smeared my hands, her Cunt and her asshole with Ky. Then I began the process of pleasuring her all over again. Be good to me Jun ha, and you’ll get a reward. I began kissing and licking her nipples, and my hands made quick work on her pussy. Grace’s Cunt juices were already flowing as my hands reached their destination. My middle finger found her pussy hole, my index finger was stimulating her clit, and my left index finger was pushing to enter her asshole. All three of her pleasure centers were emitting wave upon wave of unabated bliss as my fingers started to move faster and faster. Jun that is just sooo nice, play with me again, yes, there, oh my clit, o now my ass, oh my, sarap niyan, shiittt, keep rubbing, auuuhhh, that feels so fucking good. Don’t stop. I did not intend to stop as Grace was squirming in uncontrolled fashion, while holding the bed sheet. Her pussy was getting more and more wet as I continued to stroke it. Oh Jun, I’m coming na. Ayan na. Go go don’t stop, ayokong mabitin. shit ka, don’t you stop, ohhh. My three finger swere now like machines, moving in and out of Grace and swimming in Ky and Cunt juice. Ohhh yes Jun, ayan, oh ayan na.. . Grace’s body jerked as her mind-blowing orgasm took control of her body. She gripped my hand, and allowed her pussy to quiver, her insides squeezing my finger. Ummmm, yes…. I came na. Thanks. Stick your dick in me now, and later, I want you to try something different. I slid my coke in her. Her pussy was still not finished with her, as it continued to provide Grace with continuous waves of pleasure. If you’re good, I can let you fuck me in the ass. Have you done that huh, Jun? Oh shit, I said as my own erection was coming alive. I would like to try it, I said while I was pushing my coke in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Ohhh jun, I’m about to come again, don’t stop. Grace embraced my waist with her legs and tightened her grip, not allowing me to leave her pussy for even one second, as she continued to moan, there there, oh oh oh oh there again, oh Jun, go on, don’t stop, go go, uhmmmm yeah there it is again, ohhhhh. Grace stiffened her grip even more and her hands pushed my ass down even harder as she matched the rhythm of my strokes. Mmmm yes I’m coming again Jun, oh there there. She grabbed my ass more firmly, making me stop. Wait Jun, feel my pussy. It’s holding you. My coke felt her pussy contract and squeeze it continuously. It felt so good, like Grace was embracing me. fuck that was great, she said.



After a while she said. Di ka pa linalabasan? Di pa. Kumuha ka ng condom. I dutifully followed her. She knelt on all fours and took my coke into her mouth, moving her hand up and down to harden it even more. Condom, she barked to me as I opened the wrapper and gave her the condom. She put the top of the condom on my coke so skillfully; I could’ve sworn she was a pro. She pinched the head of the rubber and unrolled it over my dick. There she said, putting it in her mouth. Nice ‘no, she giggled. Yes, nice. Now I want you to pay attention she said. You’ve never screwed anyone in the ass? No. I can tell you it will be a great feeling for you. And what about you. Never mind me, I want you to feel what it’s like. She then turned her back to me and showed me her ass and her now swollen pussy. Kunin mo KY at lagyan mo ang mga daliri mo at pwet ko. I did as she was told. By now her asshole was full of the stuff. Ipasok mo isang daliri mo. Slowly lang ha. I pushed my finger in her as she wanted, and she said ok, I’m ready. Dalawa na ipasok mo. My two fingers did not enter her as easily but I saw her relax her muscles and my fingers went in quite easily. Ummm mmm, ok, na siya, masarap na, she said. Try inserting your coke little by little into my ass. Just a bit at a time. I did as I was told but could not get the head in. She said use your two fingers, put them in again and smear the inside of my ass with Ky. I did as she asked and opened her asshole abit more. Ayan, try it na. My coke head encountered a little difficulty but I was able to slide it in. Ohhh that feels good Jun, she said as the last inch or so disappeared into Graces’ asshole. Her anal muscles gripped my condom-clad coke. It was strange, weird even to feel her ass gripping my coke. It felt so tight, and my coke felt as if a hand engulfed it, applying a uniform force over it. Every inch of my coke felt like it was being squeezed.



Now you can fuck me Jun, subukan mo. I obliged Grace and felt a totally different sensation as I watched my coke go in and out of her. I saw Grace move her hand down to her clit as I pumped. She was stimulating herself as I was humping away. Ohh Grace your ass is so tight, I told her. She was oblivious to what I was doing and concentrating on her clit. She came again as my coke slid in and out of her. After a few more minutes of humping her ass I told her I was coming. Grace said wait, and pulled my coke out of her ass. She removed the condom and jacked me off while she faced me. C’mon baby, come for me, she said as she looked up at me. There Grace, I’m almost there, jack me off harder, harder. Grace sped up her pace and continued to jack me off. Oh there grace, there, I said as I ejaculated on Grace’s soft boobs. Oh oh fuck shit. That was nice Grace. Thanks. O ano, she said ngayon ka lang nabaliw sa babae ano. Was my ass good. Yes it was Grace, yes it was. Do you like fucking me in the ass? I liked it but I love your pussy even more. Did you like eating me? Yes I did Grace. We lay on the bed both visibly exhausted, and both visibly pleased. So who’s a better fuck, me or Tere? She asked. I guess it would be you. Did you eat Tere the way you ate me? No, I ate you for a longer time. You take a while to come you know, I said. But your pussy tastes so good so I don’t mind eating it for an hour. Ganoon ha, Grace remarked. Sige mamaya kakainin mo ako ng isang oras. We both laughed and rested for the next round.



To be continued


0 comments:

Post a Comment