Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kwentong Utong: Tere, an Older Lady atbp (Part 5)



Chapter 5: Baguio



Tere and I managed to see each other whenever our schedules permitted. She and I still kept our relationship a secret. Sometimes we would go to her house or a motel for some quick sex, but I felt each time we made love it was always improvement over the last time.



A week before Holy Week Tere called me to ask if I could join her and some other office mates in Baguio. Who’s coming along, I asked. Grace for sure, but Colleen and her husband not so sure. Saan tayo titira? I asked. Tayo sa uncle ko. I already made arrangements. Sama ka Jun? How could I not say no to Tere?



It was Holy Thursday, and Tere fetched me at my house before 5. We fetched Grace in Caloocan and I drove the car all the way to Baguio. We arrived around 10:30 a.m , .and what greeted us was one of the biggest traffic jams along Session road. I took us nearly an hour to get to our destination, Tito Ron’s house. The house was a two-floor Swiss chalet, near Teacher’s camp, with flowers growing in neat rows along the long driveway. Tere rang the doorbell and her uncle greeted us. From what I heard there were only three rooms. But only two were available as the third was being used as a storeroom. All three of us would have to sleep in the guestroom. Tere looked at me in a naughty way. Although I welcomed the idea of sleeping with Tere, it was Grace I was worried about, because Tere and I wouldn’t be able to do anything with her watching us. But I guess I was mistaken, and what a fortunate mistake that was.



We settled in, and brought our bags to the second floor. Tere’s uncle and aunt occupied the large room on the ground floor, leaving us the whole second floor. As we unpacked our bags, Grace asked, Sino sa kama, malaki ang kama, pwede dalawa. In my stupidity I said, “o sige, kayong dalawa ni Ma’m Tere doon at dito ako sa sleeping bag sa sahig.” Tere looked at me with sad eyes when I said that. Seeing her reaction, I immediately corrected myself, and said, Ok, kami ni Tere sa taas, ikaw na lang sa baba Grace.



Up to this day I still wonder why I had the guts to tell Grace that Tere and I would sleep in the same bed, since no one in the office knew Tere and I were an item. Grace just said Ok, sa baba ako, without any hesitation or query. I always assumed Tere probably told Grace about our sexual relationship.



We spent the rest of the day sightseeing and eating at different places, fast food outlets mainly. After dinner, we went home, and since it was quite cold in the room, I suggested we bring out the tequila, as I knew what the effect would be on these two women. I brought out the booze, and the lemon, and the salt. What followed was about an hour and a half of continuous drinking so that none of us were talking coherently. I always say that a woman reacts differently when drinking tequila. They are more bold, more daring. I put this to the test as I faced the two women.



O, lasing na kayong dalawa, tulog na. Di kami laseng, hoy ikaw lang, Tere said in a slurred voice. I suggested we play a game. Ano truth or dare? Corny mo Jun hah, Grace said. I told them, Hindi, laro tayo ng win or bare. Ano yun? Laro tayo ng blackjack, tapos, the owner of the lowest card will have to remove one piece of clothing. Hoy, mga babae bawal ang singsing, hikaw, belt, Dapat clothing ha. Ano call kayo. Tere and Grace looked at each other and laughed. Ok lang kami kasi ikaw lang ang lalaki dito. Baka mapahiya ka Jun. Ako pa? I never lose.



As per the rules, all of us wore only one item of clothing: one jacket, one shirt, one panty/bra, one pair of socks, etc… The game began in earnest, with all of us taking one shot of tequila. By the seventh round, only Grace still had her clothing intact. Tere and I had both removed our jackets and shirts. I was in a t-shirt and so was Tere. By the next deal, Tere lost and had to remove her shirt, leaving only her bra. As she did I could see that she was feeling cold, as her nipples were at full attention. I wondered if Grace’s nipples were at attention too. Grace lost and had to remove one sock. She still had a lot of clothing on, while Tere and I were close to being naked. After about twelve rounds, Tere was clad only in her underwaer, Grace still had a bra and pants on while I was stripped to my briefs. It was so fucking cold, my dick was shriveling. Not a good sight for the ladies, so I excused myself and went to the cr on the pretext of taking a leak. Inside I coaxed my coke to stand up a little, as I warmed it. When it was engorged with a little more blood, I entered the room, just in time to see Tere take another swig at the tequila. O Jun ikaw na. I dealt the cards and I got a black jack, while Tere drew an 18. Grace got a twelve, and drew a king, so she had to remove her shirt, leaving only her bra. This was heating up, as I was now looking at two great-looking women, one in her 30s, and the other in her 20s, in their bras. It was then that my coke started showing signs of life.



Deal mo na Grace, I said. Grace lost again. Off went her pants. This was getting wayyyy too cool, I said to myself. I poured out another round of tequila. Pretty soon I had to open another bottle as the first had already been drained. Oh shit, I was saying, what’s next. Tere dealt the cards. She lost. And she also lost her bra. Apparently Tere wasn’t afraid to remove her bra in front of me and Grace. When she exposed her breasts, I could see that her nipples were indeed standing up due to the cold. She draped a blanket over her back, to keep from getting cold, but allowed us to see her front since she did not bother to cover herself up all the way. When I dealt the cards, Grace lost, so she had to lose her top. She removed her bra slowly, as if she did not want to. She didn’t mind Tere because Tere was a woman. It was me she was worried about. Ok lang naman sa iyo na makita mo ako Jun, di ba? Para naman tayong magkapatid di ba. As she said this she paused but finally unhooked her bra. What greeted me were two pert little breasts that were pointing upwards. Not big, not small, the breasts were quite nice. Grace covered her back with a blanket also. We all took another shot and I could see the both of them were very drunk at that stage. Sige na, deal mo na, Tere said. I dealt the cards, but this time Tere lost. She knew she had to take off her pants. What the hell she said as she slid down her denim pants. I could see her pubic hair peering out of the elastic lining of her panties.



That was it. There was only one item of clothing left on me and Tere. With the next deal, I breathed a sigh of relief as Grace lost. Yes. The last deal would mean one of us would be completely naked and that would mean the end of the game. I told them, since this is the last deal, let’s do it open cards. Tere and Grace agreed, and each of us took another swig at the tequila. We were not drinking from the glass anymore, and were taking swigs from the bottle directly. I dealt the card slowly, I got an ace, Tere got a ten and Grace got a two. The second cards we got made us wind up with a twenty for me, an eighteen for a Tere and a twelve for Grace. Grace had to get another card and I was already dreaming her beautiful pussy if she lost. But as luck would have it she drew a nine, making her hand the highest. She laughed in glee, and said Tere had to take off her panty. Tere tried to make up some excuse but Grace told her rules were rules, so Tere begrudgingly took off her panties. Grace suddenly remarked, Ok lang yan Tere, nakita na naman ni Jun yan di ba? Hahaha I was a bit surprised at what she said, since I always thought no one knew about my relationship with Tere. Tere pulled down her panties and showed herself to us before covering herself with a blanket. Tulog na tayo, she said. Ok we all said, as we prepared for bed.



When I lay on the bed in my pajamas, I was thinking of what had just transpired. No sooner had I placed my head on the pillow, I felt Tere climb in. I assumed Grace was already asleep. Grace was in the sleeping bag, next to our bed, about three feet away, so if she wanted to look at us, she could see me and Tere quite clearly in the moonlit night.



Tere sidled up to me and kissed me on the cheek. She whispered. I was turned on a while back while I was naked in front of you. Uh huh I said, I was also turned on. Pakita nga, Tere, said as her hand slowly groped across my legs, trying to find my coke. Uyyy habzd ka na ha, she said. Her hands moved inside the elastic of my pajamas and Tere headed directly for my shaft. She whispered to me, Tonight I want you to come inside me. I want to feel your warm cum inside my pussy. I turned to look at Grace to see if she was still asleep. When I saw her face, with her eyes closed I assumed she was, so I removed the blanket and began to undress Tere. I could smell the tequila on her breath and I could feel the warmth of her body as my lips pressed on her erect nipples. Tere smelled so good that night, and her body was warmer than usual. Every inch of her body felt like I was caressing a warm water jug. Ohhhh Jun, you feel sooo good, so nice. Ohhh I an feel your coke getting harder, I can feel it. Tere moved to straddle my leg as we sat up, her pussy now firmly planted on my thigh. She beagn to lick my lips, making noises as I also licked hers. We were totally naked in the moonlight and were in full view of Grace, if Grace was ever awake. At that time both of us didn’t care who saw or watched us, we were two bodies writhing in total abandon and pleasure. I looked at Grace from the corner of my eye. While I assumed she was asleep, her eyes seemed to be opened just a little bit. Was she watching us? I hoped so. The 1st time Grace spied on us was at Tere’s house. Or was I hallucinating then. No matter, if we do make noise she will wake up. Maybe a threesome would happen, I was thinking.



My thoughts of a threesome with Grace occupied my mind so much that Tere saw me glancing at the silent form of Grace on the floor. She held my face with one hand and turned my head to face her. C’mon baby, ano pa kailangan mo, andito ako sa harap mo, Tere said in a smooth, cooing voice. I’ll make it worth your while babe, she said as she moved herself up so that her weight was now on my chest, and her fragrant pussy was now only inches from my waiting mouth. Baka magising si Grace, I said, half-hoping Grace would wake up and join us. Di gigising yan, Tere said. “She had far too much to drink tonight. Then she whispered, Besides, I don’t ever want to share you, remember that! Somehow I could feel Grace was awake and looking at us. As I glanced at Grace’s form on the floor I turned my head to start my onslaught on Tere’s waiting pussy.



She hiked her pussy up to me, and planted it squarely on my mouth. I was lucky Tere was small, or else I would have suffucated under her weight. But for a small girl she sure had one of the wettest cunts I have ever had. This was all too obvious to me, in spite of my being drunk. Tere opened her ruby Cunt lips for me, and said, Sige na luv, please eat me, I missed you. I could never say no to her pussy. I was thinking if Grace doesn’t want to join us I would put on a good show for her so her pussy would ache in anticipation at what she was missing. Tere’s fingers quickly spread her labia to reveal a very warm and very wet Cunt. I began by poking it with my tongue, and turning circles around the area near her clit, but not directly touching it. Ohhhhh, she moaned, as I started to lick more vigorously, trying to lick every drop her pussy was producing. Damn, I said, this woman’s Cunt is really hot and warm. My constant licking made her relax more and more, so she was nearly lying down on me: her back was now on my tummy and her was hand holding my semi-rigid coke. Ohhhhh. That feels so relaxing babe, don’t stop that, go on, keep moving your tongue inside me. Tere was already in bliss, and at that moment both of us were savoring each other’s warmth that I did not see Grace stir to face the other way. Damn, now she wouldn’t be able to see us. Or maybe she couldn’t stand seeing us anymore as she too became so horny. Tere placed her entire weight on my tummy now, and released my coke, as she was nearing her orgasm.



Go on, go on she begged me, lick me harder, mmmmm harder babe, more pore, yes yes, I wanna come in your face babe, she half-whispered as she buried her Cunt so deeply into my head that I could hardly breathe. I held my breath and immersed my entire face in her pussy, savoring the sweet juices that had been flowing continuously. Yeah, there it is there it is, now now now, yesss, yess babe, there it goessssss. Tere rubbed her Cunt into my face more forcefully I couldn’t breathem but she bucked up and down on my chest like a woman possessed. There babes, there there ooohhhh there’s another one, and mmmm another, one. Let me fuck you Jun as she moved. I moved aside as she held my coke and guided it into her pussy. Once it entered she began riding me up and down, and up and down, saying ooohhh that’s so fucking nice Jun, Ang sarappppp. Oh I’m coming Jun, she whispered, ooooooohhhh. Come inside me now Jun. I raised her hips slightly and began pumping her so furiously the bed springs were m,aking tiny noises. I paused a bit, and Tere said, Huwag kang hihinto, di na bale ang ingay, mabibitin tayo, and she grabbed my shoulders as she dug her pussy into me, trying to rub the head of my coke against the walls of her hot pussy. I immediately placed my hands on her bouncing boobs, holding them and using them like some sort of leverage. This was one hell of a night for me, and it seemed there was no end to it. Ayan na Tere, ayan na, I said as I sprayed my cum inside her, Oh I said as my coke spewed another load. Then another. Then another. As I emptied the last drops of my jism inside Tere, Tere collapsed and lay on top of me. I covered her with a blanket as we slept, my coke still embedded in her sore pussy.



The next morning I woke up with her hair in my face and my arms around her. I heard a noise. It was Grace who had just come from the shower. I pretended I was asleep. She moved to the dresser which was a few feet from the bed and took off her towel to wear a bra and panty. All at once my coke started to grow. It being early morning, my erection clearly began to manifest itself in the blanket covering me and Tere. I peeked at Grace as she removed her towel. If she looked hard enough she could have seen my reflection in the mirror and would have noticed my eyes as they were half-open. Her breasts were full and putting and her nipples were stiff, due to coldness of the morning. Tere stirred, and Grace quickly covered herself. Damn, I said bitin na naman. I mad believe I was sleeping as Tere kissed me on the lips. “Good morning luv, Tere greeted me in a loud voice, making sure Grace heard her. Uy gising na ang dalawang lovebirds. I squinted my eyes and rubbed them. Gising ka na Grace? Oo. Pinuyat nyo ako ha. Ang ingay niyo. Ay narinig mo? Tere asked. Oo ano, sobrang ingay nyo pero nakatulog na rin ako. I asked Grace, Di ka ba nainggit. Hindi noh, and Tere laughed. Atin-atin lang ito Grace ha? Oo Tere. Hindi aabot sa opisina ito. Huwag kang mag-aalala. Grace and Tere had become closer, and I knew Grace would keep her word.



When Gace left us in the room, Tere and I talked. Thanks luv, kagabi ha. Walang anuman. You liked last night Tere. Of course. Are you safe Tere? I came inside you kasi. A, eh siguro. Bakit? Baka nabuntis kita kasi eh. Ah sus, ok lang di ba? Mahal mo ako di ba? I felt as if a humungous lump had formed in my throat. What if I did make her pregnant?



It seemed that Holy Week had indeed begun.



That Good Friday seemed to be my penance for the numerous women I had slept with. The prospect of becoming a father weighed too heavily on my mind that I could not concentrate. I was not my animated self and Grace and Tere noticed this. During one of our outings, Tere whispered to me. Don’t worry Jun, if I’m pregnant all I want is acknowledgment from you, not financial support. That seemed to lift my sagging spirit. So I told her, if you bear my child, I would be honored. Tere placed her head on my chest and sniffled, Thank you Jun. Everything will be fine, she reassured me, although I knew Tere needed more reassurance.



The next two days were probably the most anxiety-filled ones in my life. When we left Baguio that Easter Sunday, I felt that I died, and my days of wine and women were brought to an abrupt, screeching stop. It was Grace who eventually talked to me, as we prepared to return home. While Tere was in the bathroom and I was in the living room waiting, she joined me. “O, Jun para talagang Biyernes Santo pa rin mukha mo.” Why are you so sad? Wala naman, I responded. Nag-iisip lang. Sorry ha, pero wala naman tayong sikreto na di alam. I know about you and Tere so what’s wrong? Just thinking of the consequences of what Tere and I did. Huwag mong isipin yun. No one will find out. Hindi, it’s not that. Di na bale, I said. Bahala ka, Grace remarked. Pero sa totoo lang, ang ingay nyo ha. Oh so you were listening to us. Uh huh. Were you watching us? Ay nakakahiya sa iyo Grace. Sus, yun lang. Di na ako birhen, no. Pero sana mas tahimik kayo.



I realized that Grace would have been willing to indulge my fantasy, and my mind began to have crazy thoughts about Grace. So did you see us Grace, really? No comment ako dyan, Grace said, laughing, as she left me. That made me really relish the prospect of having Grace. But of course there was Tere to worry about, and my girlfriend Evelyn, who I had not seen for the past week. I texted her, “Hi luv, howr u? Gng hme na. C u soon.” I did feel lonely at that time, and I tried to erase my fears of Tere’s probable pregnancy by thinking of Evelyn. My thoughts drifted to the last time I had made love to Evelyn while I was in her house. Part-erotic story and part-comedy skit, I was remembering the details while waiting for Tere and Grace.



It was just two weeks ago when I went to Evelyn’s house to visit her because she was a bit under the weather. It was a Saturday, and her parents and siblings were out, leaving me, Evelyn, and their maid in the house. Evelyn lived close to our house, probably two kilometers away, and I often walked to her house to save gas. As I arrived, the maid said she was upstairs resting. The maid went up to talk to Evelyn, and when she returned she said Evelyn wanted me to go up to her room. I saw Evelyn in pajamas, on her bed resting, and I kissed her. We talked for a while, but after twenty minutes, we began to embrace and kiss.



Evelyn felt really warm, and said, I don’t feel so good. Make me well naman. I hugged her, feeling her warmth and said, You know what you need? A love injection. Ano yun, she said. Alam mo na, yung injection, hehehe. Ay gago, bastos ka talaga. Alam ko yun ano. I told her, Malay mo, you’ll get well fast. With that, and her soft entreaties for me to be gentle, I started to fondle her under her pajamas. Evelyn was built somewhat like Heart Evangelista, thin, with hardly a body to die for, a typical Filipina. But she did have such a comely face, and a kindness unmatched by my other former girlfriends that I could not resist her. Evelyn’s closed eyes greeted my lips. She was warm all over, and as I began kissing her eyes, she looked up to me and said. Ikaw na bahala sa akin. Sorry I can’t move too much, but I want to make love to you Jun. I said Ok, I’ll do all the work. And I did exactly that: all the work. I took off my clothes first, while Evelyn watched me, and then I moved to her bed while I was clad in my boxer shorts. I slowly began to unbutton her pajama tops. Her body was warm, but not too hot, and when I moved to kiss her breasts, she said, Oh, ang lamig ng lips mo, as she moved away. Dahan-dahan lang kasi malamig ang katawan mo. I touched her right breast slowly, and then moved my lips to her left breast. The experience of being with a naked woman with a fever, was something new to me, and I wondered what it would be like. When I was younger, I had a fever, and my girlfriend hugged me because I was shivering. For some strange reason I became well after that. I wondered if Evelyn would get well also if I made love to her.



She moved her hand down to my boxers, ever so slowly and unbuttoned the front buttons. Wow, her warm hand on my coke felt soooo good. She started to move around the head of my swollen coke, squeezing it softly, and played with the slit on top. My mouth moved around her pert breasts, and I made circles. Evelyn smelled like rubbing alcohol, no doubt due to the sponge bath she had taken previously. She looked so weak and so helpless, but oh so sexy as she moaned for me to go on. I found the warmth of her body a total turn-on as she writhed in both pain and pleasure from the touch of my hands and the strokes of my tongue. As I moved down toward her pussy, I felt it. Her pussy lips were much warmer than the rest of her body. That felt so good to me, as I moved downward. When I touched her Cunt, I felt that she was not lubricated enough. She opened her mouth to tell me, Ohhh jun, huwag mo na akong kainin, di ako naka-hugas dyan. Ok I said, but I went down anyway to smell her pussy. Oddly enough I could smell nothing wrong with her, so I just said, O sige, I’ll just tickle your clit. You like that di ba? She said yes, do it please.



I allowed my wet finger to touch her clit, and amidst her moans I could sense she was getting wet. Not like when we made love, but just a little less. Ohhh Jun, your hand feels nice. When I pushed harder, she reacted with a jerk and pulled my coke in the process. Ow, I said. Sorry Jun I couldn’t control myself. Teka, I said to her as I began to eat her. Jun, baka di mabango yan. Di naman. Ok naman ah, I said as I began to lick Evelyn’s warm Cunt lips. One of the things I liked about Evelyn was her hygiene. She was soooo clean. From her head to toes, she always kept herself clean. So when I went down to lick her I knew that she could not keep herself from washing. Ummmm, your tongue feels so goood. Its cool on me, she moaned as I licked her labia from top to bottom. I continued to lick and suck Evelyn for about ten minutes. I inserted my finger into her to check if she was wet. Like a thermometer my finger disappeared into her waiting Cunt. When I pulled my finger out it was thoroughly wet – wet enough for me to insert my hard coke inside.



I mounted her ever so slowly by letting her lie on her side so I could spoon her while I gently fucked her from behind. Ohhh Jun, your coke feels so nice inside, so big, so thick, I can feel you. I embraced her, planting one of my hands on her boobs as I steadily increased my rhythm. Yes, Jun faster faster there I can feel it. Yes, concentrate now, don’t stop, Ayan na Jun, There, there, I’m coming, I’m coming . I’m…..ooooooohhhh commmiinnnnggg. Jun, I love you, yes, yes, oooooh that’s so nice.



Evelyn’s body began to spasm from the pleasure she was feeling. My coke slid in and out, and as I was about to come, I withdrew my coke and let Evelyn lie on her back. Oh there Lyn, there, I said as my cum welled up. Ahhhhh I said as I released my load on her tummy, close to her pussy. I noticed some of it dripped down to her pussy, along its sides, then down to her asshole, then to the bed sheet, where it mingled with her own pussy juices.



It was then that I heard her mother calling out to Evelyn from the bottom of the stairs. Oh shit, there I was, naked in my girlfriend’s room and I could hear her mother coming up the stairs! Fuuuck, I said. I had previously locked the door, so when her mom tried to open the door and it wouldn’t budge she cried out, “Lyn, ano ba yan, bakit naka-lock ito?” Mama, na-lock ko siguro kanina pag alis ni Jun. Teka ho. Evelyn dressed and hobbled to the door, just as I had finished collecting my stuff and hiding in the cabinet. Her mother entered, “O sabi ni Inday andito raw si Jun” Oo Ma, pero umalis siya para bumili ng lugaw para sa akin. Baka bumalik mamaya pa. I breathed a sigh of relief while I was hiding in the closet. Suddenly her mom said, andyan ba yung jacket ko na hiniram mo nung isang araw?



I could hear her mother walking toward the cabinet. As I prepared myself by covering my front, and expecting the worst, I said this only happens in movies. Shit, bakit pa nangyari sa akin ito. Evelyn blurted out, Nasa kuwarto nyo ho, iniwan ko dun. Her mother then moved away and turned to the bed. O basa ang kama mo. Oo mama, tumapon ang tubig kanina. Pakisabi na lang ho kay Inday na kailangan palitan. Had her mother looked any closer she would have found stains of my cum and her, Evelyn’s juices on the bed. When Evelyn returned to lie down, she felt the wetness on her ass. O sige, magpahinga ka na iha, her mother said as she left. I crept out of the cabinet, clutching my shorts, pants, and shirt. Oh muntik na tayo, she said. Ikaw kasi, ang hilig mo masyado. We both laughed as I hurriedly dressed. I gave Evelyn a long, loving kiss, and climbed down Evelyn’s window and jumped over their gate. Whew! Close call I said to myself. I never realized that such a thing could happen, and it happened to me.



O Jun, gising na, alis na tayo, Grace said, waking me up. O nakangiti ka na, Grace said. Wala lang, may naalala lang ako. I drove all the way to Manila, while Grace and Tere slept soundly. We arrived around 7 pm, and Tere took me home after we took Grace home. “Jun, she said, as I unloaded my bag. Don’t change, ok? I still want you as my friend. Sure Tere, I said, as I kissed her on the cheek. I watched her drive away, keeping my eyes on her car as it made a right turn, then disappeared.



To be continued:


0 comments:

Post a Comment