Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kwentong Utong: Tere, an Older Lady atbp (Part 3)



Chapter 3: A very hot date



The events of the previous Friday night were heavy on my mind as I struggled to work that Monday. Tere’s face preoccupied my mind so much I had a hard time concentrating. And the thought of her pussy - the smell of it, the taste of it, the wetness of it were all I was thinking of. Tere passed by my cubicle that morning on her way to the CR. She smiled and said “hi” to me. She was dressed in a tight-fitting skirt which clearly outlined her pantyline and gave justice to her figure. She was wearing high-heeled shoes which accentuated the curves on her legs. We always wondered why we never heard about her having a boyfriend. Some women thought she was a lesbian because of her demeanor. Well I knew otherwise and was determined to keep our relationship a secret.



Around 3 pm, I got a text message from Tere. She wrote “Thanks for last Friday. D u know dat m still sor and hrny up 2 now, tnkng abt wat we did? Ur d best”. I was pleased with that message, and I texted her back. “I was plsd 2. kelan uli?” She then texted bak, “pls cum 2 my office.” I lost no time going to her office. Her secretary said she was expecting me. “Hi Ma’m Tere.” Hi Jun, she said to me as I closed the door behind me and leaned on it. Upo ka Jun.



Tess was smiling as she motioned for me to sit directly in front of her desk. Kumusta trabaho mo? Ok lang ma’m. I could sense she was just making small talk, and was probably feeling the heat between us build up as we talked to each other. She then said in a soft voice, Jun, I’m sorry I got carried away. Me too Tere, I said. I wasn’t expecting myself to take advantage of you, a more senior person. I was afraid you might take it against me and fire me. Ha? Ganoon ba? Don’t worry, our secret is safe. I managed to talk after clearing my throat, I didn’t think it would go that far Tere, but then you just seemed so tempting I could not keep my hands off you. She let out an extended ohhh, and said I’m glad you think that way about me. I really liked what you did. It’s been so long for me I seemed to forget what it was like. Just remember, no emotions between us ok? Just sex. No love.



Was I hearing this correctly? I thought she was drunk when she said this to me last Friday, but now in her sobriety she said it again. Tere saw my surprise and she smiled. I heard her remove her shoe and felt her feet move to mine. She rubbed the front part of my ankle with the ball of her foot and continued to rub it, while she watched my reaction. I guess my dick reacted for me, as it moved up slowly, straining itself against my boxers. I moved my head lower to look up her skirt, and she looked back at me. Anong gusto mong makita diyan? I gamely looked under the table and found her stocking covered foot caressing mine, but as my eyes moved up toward her skirt I could make out her white underwear and the smooth white skin of her thighs. Great view down here, I said as she laughed. I stood up slowly to leave, arranging my hard-on to the side. O ano yan Jun. Ang bilis mo naman. I sidled up to her to kiss her. She stood up, knowing what I wanted and kissed me passionately on the lips. Her breath was sweet this time, and her lips felt like her soft pussy lips. When we stopped kissing she picked up her handkerchief to wipe her lipstick off my lips. O baka makita kang ganyan, pagtawanan ka. I kissed her again on the cheek before I left. Jun, pwede ka ba sa Friday? Treat ko. Saan tayo Tere? Ikaw bahala Jun. Basta ililibre kita. After work ha? Ok.



I could barely contain my anticipation that Friday. Tere texted me a few times to confirm our date and where we would meet. I told her we could eat dinner first then go to a bar somewhere.



We agreed to meet at Glorietta, at Seattle’s Best. When I saw her I rushed up to put her arm in mine. Did you miss me that much Jun? Yes I did. We strode arm in arm and had dinner. We decided to go to Havana for a drink, as she suggested, but the place was full we had to stand up in the bar. Tere downed around three San Mig lites, as I did, but clearly she was already more buzzed than I was. She said, stand behind me Jun and hold me. The place was full so, it was quite tight and as I embraced her from behind I felt a hard-on coming on. Tere felt it too, and said, oooooooo, what’s that? It feels nice. I held her close to me and let her rub her ass cheeks on my coke. Some foreigners looked at us, but were probably used to this kind of thing anyway. I held Tere close to me, turning her face to mine to kiss her. We locked our lips together for what seemed like an eternity. The band was loud and the people were all having such a great time that I don’t think they noticed me grab her ass and squeeze it as we made believe we were dancing. She whispered, You’re making me so hot again, Jun. Want to fuck? I did not answer her and instead paid the bill. We then headed out to her car and the nearest motel.



All throughout the trip, Tere kept fondling me, touching my hair, rubbing my legs, and teasing my already enraged coke. Oh, it’s mad at me, she said, moving towards my zipper. In the dark, and while the car was moving she was able to unzip me and fondle my erection. Hmmm, it want out Jun, help me naman. With one hand on the steering wheel I helped her loosen my belt buckle and open my pants. My boxers gave my coke a little more headroom so Tere didn’t have a hard time exposing my dick. Mmmmm she said, as she squeezed my shaft. This is gonna be good, she said. She kissed me on the cheek and proceeded to tug at my coke, coaxing it to become even harder than it was. She lowered her mouth to my coke’s throbbing head and put it in her mouth. It was fantastic the way she licked the head and made little circles with her tongue. When she pulled her mouth away, she tried to jack me off, then she put her mouth on my coke, pulled out and jacked me off. After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped and said. Malapit na tayo sa motel? I said yes. O sige, ituloy ko mamaya para ganahan ka.



We finally arrived at a motel in Pasay, which was close to my old house. When the room boy left, Tess began to remove her clothes. I watched her, as I too got undressed. I never saw her entire body naked. This was the first time and I was enjoying myself immensely looking at her body. Her arms and legs were well-rounded, as was her ass. Her waist was average and her lower belly had a little amount of fat on it. This made her pussy looked cute. Her bush was nicely trimmed in the shape of a triangle, with the hairs nearly flat against her pussy. This was not bad for a 30 plus year old. In fact she looked fine. I hugged her and brought my erection close to her. She moved her hands down to my ass and pulled my dick closer to her pussy. She then raised her right leg and draped it over my hips, rubbing the upper part of her pussy against my raging rod.



Teka lang Jun, ligo ako muna. I wanted to take a bath with her but she said. Ako muna, tapos ikaw. Nahihiya pa ako. I let her enter the bathroom. I felt a sudden urge to pee, so I knocked and entered the bathroom. Tess was on the seat, taking a leak. She looked at me, smiled and said, Ihi ka? Oo. Teka lang, she said as I watched her, and saw her take a leak. She was oblivious to this and told me, as she wiped herself, sandali lang and headed for the shower. My heart was beating fast at that moment as I waited for her. As she stepped out of the shower, I guided her hand towards my coke. She giggled instead and told me it was my turn to shower.



After taking a shower, I opened the bathroom door and saw Tere in bed watching TV with a blanket covering her body. Uy tapos ka na, she said as she rose, letting the blanket fall to the bed and exposing her breasts in the process. Her twin mounds were pointing slightly upward, and her nipples were now erect because of the coldness of the room. This was going to be another one of those long nights that would leave us both exhausted the next day.



She pushed me on the bed and jumped to trap me between her legs. Her eyes met mine and the warmth of her pussy’s lips grazed my chest. It was fantastic the way she moved. Like a woman possessed she proceeded to kiss me, rubbing her head on my face, my chest and tummy. Using her hair, she teased my fast-rising coke, rubbing it again and again, and being turned on by my moans begging her to suck me. Mmmm huwag muna Jun, she said, holding my stiff coke and turning around so I could see her back. She pulled on my coke over and over, kissing and licking it, all the while showing me her ass and raising her hips just enough to get a glimpse of her pussy, which was now glistening in her juices. Kiss me there Jun, make love to my pussy, make me wild for you. I did as I was told, pulling her pussy toward me. I began with soft strokes around her ass cheeks, alternating kisses and squeezes. Her ass cheeks were smooth, like a baby’s bottom, and I loved stroking them again and again marveling at how tight they were. I gently touched her asshole with my finger, waiting for her to tell me to stop. In reaction, she sucked on my coke harder, and began to raise the tempo of her licking and sucking. I responded by licking her asshole, rimming it with feathery touches of my tongue. This was already driving her crazy, as she pulled my coke out of her mouth to concentrate on the sensations she was experiencing, courtesy of my tongue. By now her Cunt was beginning to produce an abundant supply of love juice. I licked her pussy clean of the juice, but was soon greeted by even more juice, which I greedily licked. Ohhhh Jun, are you ok there? Nanga-ngawit ka na ba?



Di pa naman, Matagal pa ako. Enjoy ka lang dyan Tere, I told her as I began opening her Cunt with my two fingers and licking her pink insides. Oh, but she tasted great. If there is anything I love about a woman it is the taste of a fresh-smelling, sweet-tasting, cum gushing pussy. Tere’s was one of them, as was Helen’s and my other girlfriends’ pussies. Tere placed a bit of her perfume near her pussy, which made me crave her sopping wet pussy even more, and made me eat her with wild abandon. As I began to tease her clit she turned over to lie on her back and raised her legs on my shoulders. Eat me Jun, eat me hard, eat me till I come in your mouth, oh shit I miss this so much, I missed your tongue, I missed your dick, she said in gasps as she tried to catch her breath in between the waves of pleasure she was feeling all over her body. Tere grabbed the bedsheets, and closed her eyes as I vibrated my tongue faster and faster on her clit. All she could do was moan and cry out, Oh Jun, shit, ang sarap, fuck that’s so good, oh oh oh oh oh, I’m coming now, don’t stop. Keep eating mmmmmeeee. Oh there it is,, there, there there, Tere said as she pressed her pussy closer to my mouth, Oh my oh oh I’m coming Jun, I’m commmmming, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhh, it won’t stop, shit, ahhhhh, Jun. Jun, ohhh. Tere collapsed, tired but very happy, and looked at me.



After some time, Tere faced me and said, You are one hell of a pussy eater, you know that? Where did you learn to do that? Who taught you? I said no one, that it was just a series of trial and error with my girlfriends. Putang Ina Jun, ganito ka ba sa mga girlfriends mo? Grabe kang kumain. Hindi ka talaga iiwanan kung ganyan ka. I smiled at her without saying a word, and Tere knew the answer to her question. We lay on the bed together, and Tere told me about her lovelife, that she had only two boyfriends but they were assholes who only cared for themselves. Alam mo Jun, when you first started to go down on me in the car I thought why was I doing this to you. I was afraid of the consequences, but deep inside I knew you would be able to pleasure me the way no man had ever done before. I guess horniness got in the way of better judgment. Tere, don’t worry I did what I did to you because I felt I genuinely liked you. Alam mo marami nang may gusto sa iyo kaso, takot sila dahil ang taray mo. So why didn’t you fear me Jun? Maybe because I wasn’t afraid to lose my job. She smiled at my last remark and placed her head on my chest. I looked up at the ceiling mirror to see me and Tere in a sweet pose. This was great, but I still had to get my rocks off.



On the ceiling mirror I watched Tere as she held my semi-flaccid dick in her right hand, rubbing it like a piece of modeling clay. She moved closer to kiss it. Half-pleadingly she said Jun I want you to fuck me now, please. I said ok, and she began to suck on my coke, slurping and moving her hand up and down it to make it hard. I closed my eyes as she worked on my coke, holding her by her hair as she moved up and down my rigid tool. Yes, Tere, that’s it, that’s it, turn your head around as you go down, ohh yeah Tere, that’s great. I could only moan as I watched Tere take my coke I her mouth, going down on it till she nearly reached the end of it, leaving just an inch. When she release my coke from the suction of her mouth it was wet with her saliva and my pre-cum. Now I want you to fuck me till I beg you to stop. I want your hard dick inside me. I want you to come inside me. Are you safe I asked? Yeah, don’t worry. I raised her right leg in my shoulder and entered her wet pussy. Oh! It feels nice inside, Tere exclaimed as the last inch of my coke disappeared into her wet hole. I pumped her gently, and watched my coke go in and out of her. My coke was so wet with her juice, some of it spilled on the bed, and made a tiny puddle below her ass. Tere was hot, and I intended to take advantage of this opportunity with her.



As my solid coke rammed into her soft Cunt, Tere watched me fucking her on the ceiling mirror. She was apparently so turned on she brought her finger to her clit to massage it. Her well-manicured nails provided a stark contrast to my stiff brown rod, as it pumped away, rapidly increasing the flow of her love juices. I turned her over on her back, and re-re-entered her pussy from behind. Her Cunt was already gushing out a lot of love juices, and my coke had no difficulty entering her from behind. For the next few minutes all you could hear was the sound of my balls slamming against the lips of her soaked Cunt, and Tere’s tiny whimpers as she savored each thrust, each pleasurable violation of her love hole. Oh yes, Jun, push it in more, more, harder, harder.Yes, I can feel the head of your coke inside, ooooohh that’s so good. Tere began to tease her clit again as I pumped away. She moved her two fingers almost in unison with my thrusts. As she approached another orgasm, her fingers dug deeper into her clit, rubbing it again and again, moaning to me not to stop fucking her. Ohhh Jun I’m coming na. Ayan na anyan na, Oh my, oh my shiiiit, I’m coming, I’m coming, there there there, oooooohhhh. She continued rubbing her clit, while I continued pumping away. I was close to coming too, after all that pumping, and I told her, where do you want my cum? I want to see you come. Come on my breasts, right here, she pointed to the space between her exquisite breasts.



Oh Tere, here it comes, I said as I pulled out my coke. It was so wet with Tere’s juices that I did not need any lotoion or lubricant, Dito ka, bilis Tere said as I placed my coke between her breasts. Oh shit, that’s it I’m almost there, I told Tere as she grabbed my coke and began to pump it faster and faster. Ohhhhh there it is, lalabasan na ako, Tere. Ahhhhh, ayan na, I said as my coke spewed out globs of cream colored cum on Tere’s breasts. Yeah, more, more, Tere said as she continued to jack me off again and again. My coke obliged, emitting a few more spurts. When I was done, Tere, squeezed the few remaining drops out of my coke. Marami palang lumalabas sa iyo Jun? Uh huh I said. Tere rubbed my cum all over her breasts. This feels sooo good, it’s so warm and it tightens my skin as it dries. Tere said. Do you eat cum? I asked her. Sometimes, if I’m in the mood, Tere answered as she brought one of her fingers to her chest to touch the cum on it. She then brought it to her mouth and tasted it. Hmmmm, not bad. Tastes a little nutty. Next time I want this in my mouth.



To be continued


0 comments:

Post a Comment