Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kwentong Utong: Tere, an Older Lady atbp (Part 4)



Chapter 4: Tere’s house



The motel episode was just one of many other trysts Tere and I had. About two months after we first made love, Tere invited me to her house in QC, since it was her birthday. A lot of my co-employees were there, including the trio of Grace, Colleen and Josie. There were also some lawyers from Tere’s former law firm, and even her old boyfriend was there. I arrived around 9 pm and the party was already in full swing. Tere saw me immediately and ran to me. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered Kanina pa kita hinihintay. Ang tagal mo. I said I had to attend to something first. I sat down at the table of Colleen and Grace. They weren’t drunk, but both of them looked radiant that night. Colleen was in a black mini which made her skin look glowing, and Grace was in tight pants and a tight blouse. They all looked so tasty that night, that I felt my libido rise again. But I had to watch myself. If people found out about my relationship with Tere, it would put her in a bad light. I didn’t need another lady from the office to complicate my current situation with Tere.



As the party wore on, a lot of the people started drinking heavily, myself included. Grace was particularly drunk, but did not make an ass of herself unlike our previous party at Colleen’s house. At about 11 pm, most of the guests had gone home, leaving about eight of us. We were all in the living room drinking, until a lawyer-friend of Tere brought out a joint. Uh oh I said, here we go again. Tere sat next to me, and when the joint was passed to her she took a few puffs and asked me to take a few myself, which I did. Another joint was lit, and about 4 joints circulated around our group. We were all quite stoned and were drifting into the sleepy state. I closed my eyes as I could not fight the effects of the marijuana. I fell asleep.



I woke up to Tere’s voice talking to me. Jun, Ok ka ba? May tama ka pa? She asked. Oo, I said in a slurred voice. Grabe. Umalis na sila? Kayo na lang ni Grace ang nandito. Asan si Grace. Ayun, nasa guest room sa taas, sabog na sabog. You want coffee Jun? No thanks. I better be going home. Kaya mo? Dito ka na lang muna magpahinga sa sofa. Mamaya ka na umuwi pag ok ka na. Sure ka Tere? Nakakahiya eh. Bahay mo ito. Sus, ako pa. Siya sige, iwanan muna kita dyan. Ok good night, I said. I stood up to kiss her, but as I did, my emotions took over and I instead kissed her longingly on her lips, savoring the smell of wine and marijuana on her breath. She closed her eyes and, like me, allowed the marijuana to caress her brain.



I pulled her toward the sofa, letting her lie on top of me as I kissed her lips. The lights were still on in the living room, and it made Tere even more attractive. Not only were her eyes dream-like because of the grass, her movements were softer now and her voice was more loving. She held my face as she planted small kisses. I kissed Tere on her cheeks. I playfully blew into her ear, and she giggled like some schoolgirl. The effect of the joint had not subsided and we were feeling a different sensation altogether. As we stroked each other we felt everything was in slow motion. Had Tere not noticed it and called attention to me about it, I would never have realized that my coke was at full attention, straining to get out of my pants. Looks like you’re all ready she said. She proceeded to unzip me, and after removing my pants, she brought her mouth against my erection which was covered by my underwear. She lingered there, rubbing her soft cheeks against my engorged manhood, massaging it with her lips. It felt so gooood in slow motion. When Tere finally decided to let my coke out, she held it briefly, and ever so softly, and started to lick the head. Ohhhhh I moaned, totally abandoning my coke to her mouth and tongue. I was feeling a different sexual sensation while under the influence of grass. It was more intense, but a lot slower. I was loving every minute of it. Tere did not seem to get tired at all as she expertly licked my coke from head to balls, rubbing the head occasionally with her hands, and moistening the head of my coke with her warm mouth. I stood up to trade places with her, allowing her to lie on the sofa.



I put one of my knees on the sofa and brought my tool closer to her mouth. She held it lovingly, then looked at me saying, “This is mine, all mine.” Hope your girlfriend won’t mind if I borrowed this for a night or two. I said Evelyn (my girlfriend), should never find out. Uh huh, Tere added, She won’t find out. Di ba sex lang ito Jun? No commitments? Yes Tere, no commitments.



I looked at Tere as she started to remove her clothes; first her blouse, her bra, then her skirt, then her silk panties. She let them fall to the carpeted floor. As she lay naked in front of me, waiting for me to give her another night of pleasure I paused to think for a moment, what got me into another situation like this. Maybe it was because I still could not figure out what comes over me when presented with a beautiful naked woman. It is as if I could never stop making her feel great in bed. With Tere I felt that same madness well up in me. It was as if I existed to please women. I guess a woman’s pussy has that effect on me. Like some prohibited drug I seek out the pleasures afforded only by a woman’s soft pussy. The lips on it, its shape, the clit, the taste, are the rewards I get. And when she moans in ecstasy, begging me to go on and on, that is music to my ears.



Tere pulled me toward her. Huwag kang masyadong maingay Jun, baka magising ang katulong ko at si Grace. E di ok, manood sila. Gago ka talaga. Sobrang hilig mo, she said playfully. The scent of Tere’s perfume was all over her body. Because it was a warm night, Tere and I were beginning to feel our sweat building up. One thing I liked about Tere’s body is that her sweat felt so cool on my mouth and so clean. As she squirmed under me, I started to bite her ears, blowing in them while she moaned softly. Jun, sarap niyan lalo na kung may tama. And it was true, as I played with her ear, she fondled my hair and pulled at it gently, massaging my head in the process. The marijuana made me feel as if every inch of skin on my body was aroused. I licked Tere’s body like a gigantic piece of candy. From the crook of her neck to the crack of her ass, I licked every single inch of that cute body of hers. I saned her pussy for last. Shwe was already struggling against my tickles as a person tries to fight off feelings of ticklishness. In small circular strokes I covered her body. After making sure she was already wet, I moved southward, this tiome making small strokes with my tongue against her now-exposed pussy lips. Ohh Tere, your Cunt is so soft, I could eat this all day. Mmmm she answered as if to say don’t talk just eat. I played with her labia, squeezing it between my lips and playfully tugging on it. Tere grabbed a throw pillow as she rode the throes of bliss, hugging the pillow like an imaginary lover. My two hands were also busy fondling her boobs. Her nipples which had been erect for the past minute or so were like small fruits which I twirled around my fingers, increasing Tere’s pleasure.



Ohhh Jun, she said as I finally concentrated on her clit. Make me come now, and fuck me anyway you want. Her clit was all to familiar for me and after making love to Tere I knew the rhythm she craved. I pursed my lips, planted them on Tere’s clit and made them vibrate. This sent Tere into another frenzy. Ohhh shit, that feels sooo good. What are you doing to me? That’s so nice, don’t stop honey, please don’t stop. I continued to vibrate my two lips as I felt her body tense up in anticipation of her orgasm. Malapit na ako Jun. Sandali na lang. Yes, keep flicking your ongue on my clit, yes, yes, yes, malapit na namn, yes. Ayan na don’t stop pleaaaasse…



She came continuously, and was still coming when she said fuck me now, I’m ready. uck me till I die Jun. Fuck me as hard as you can. I needed no further prodding as I grabbed my coke and slowly worked it into her very wet and very tender pussy.



When I planted my coke inside her succulent pussy, I kissed Tere on her mouth hard, because I knew she was going to shout in ecstasy again. Ohhhh Junnnn, mmmmmmph, she said as my lips were firmly clamped to her mouth.mmmmmmpppphhhhhh,. My coke was throbbing in eagerness as I watched Tere’s face etched in immense pleasure. I knew she was about to come when her hands dropped to my ass, pushing them harder and harder. She came and started moving her head in delirious pleasure, and I could feel the rapid contractions of her pussy against my coke. Through the corner of my eye I seemed to see a shape hiding behind the wall. It was Grace, who was peeping from the curtain along a door near the living room. That made me even more horny as I lifted one of Tere’s legs to give Grace an uninhibited view of my coke entering Tere’s Cunt.



Ahhhmmmmm cummming Jun, she said in a muffled tone. Mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmm. I was coming too. The load I had was already heavy in my balls and prostate. I had to release it too. I’m coming Tere, there there malapit na, ayan ayan na, arrghhh I whispered to Tere as I came in her pussy. As my dick was pumping out semen, she said, Teka, tanggalin mo, bilis, Why? Sa bibig ko bilis. I withdrew my coke as it was spurting out its last drops. Tere gamely took it in her mouth, and sucked it so hard, I thought my eyes would pop out in pleasure. Ohhhhhh shit, ano yan, oohh shit ang sarap Tere. Tang ina, fuck, that’s so goooood. Tere kept sucking on my coke as the last few drops tried to make their way out of my coke’s throbbig head. Tere waited until my dick was limp and removed her mouth. She removed her lips and said, That was yummy and fantastic. The marijuana was great. Sa susunod, gawin natin ulit.



I kissed her on the forehead. Thanks Tere. Pa-thank you thank you ka pa diyan Jun. Thank you Jun. Pinaligaya mo na naman ako. Parang panaginip lang ito. Parang di nangyayari. As we lay on the carpet, she looked at me with those chinita eyes, and began to kiss me again, but she stopped and looked at me for a long time. Then she started to cry. Oh Jun, I never thought we would turn out this way. Oh my God, what have we done? Why? I asked. Sorry Jun, it’s just that I’ve really fallen for you. I know that it was stupid for us to do what we did, but it was even more stupid because I fell in love with you. I lied when I told you it was just sex. The first time you kissed me I liked you already then. But shit, Parang batang kapatid lang kita Jun. Sabi ko na nga ba mangyayari ito. I should have known better.



I stroked her hair as she spoke, and assured her that everything would be fine. I was thinking, yes she did fall in love with me. That was inevitable because once a woman goes to bed with a man more than twice, she was already in love with him. Our relationship had moved from pure sex to serious emotion. But the problem was I did not feel the same way she did. I was already seeing someone, and I thought Tere would not get too involved.



As I rose to get dressed I noticed I could not see Grace’s form outside the living room. She had probably gone back to bed.



To be continued


0 comments:

Post a Comment